NDIS Services available
360 Health Management offer a wide range of support services that are tailored to each individual participant.
Intensive behavioural support plans and implementation
Ongoing behavioural support
Development of Individual Support plans
Enrolled Nurses- in home and community personal care support
Support and training for your family, carers and support network
Group activities, both in-house and community
At 360 Health Management we aim to follow our guided timeline to ensure all our valued participants and care network are supported as quick as possible.
1. Once we have received a referral from the referral source, we will send a welcome letter within 3-5 working days to the given home or email address.
2. We aim to phone participants and/or care network directly within 7-10 business days to discuss the referral and supports required. During this first phone call the support worker will give you an estimate waiting time for the service you are requesting.
3. A service agreement and schedule of support will be created by 360 Health Management and sent through to the support coordinator/and or referral source.
4. Once all parties have come to an agreement on the service required including: method of delivery, timeframe of delivery and line item to be used, the service agreement and schedule of supports will be signed and returned to 360 Health Management.
5. A phone call will be made to the participant and/or care network to arrange a date and time for the first consult.