Organisational Health and Productivity Services
360 Health Management offers a range options such as consultations, assessments, workshops and one-on-one coaching to risk-assess and evaluate an organisations culture and overall individual wellbeing, be that physical or mental.
Our Business Health and Management Services include:
• Organisational People & Culture reviews
• Personalised employee health programs – physical, mental and environmental
• Pre-employment medicals
• Onsite Health Assessments
• Workshops off-site or in-house
• Behavioural change coaching, group, or one-on-one
• Management development training
• Support – online and phone
Each of the services are available on their own, or together as part of our tailored total Health & Wellness management programs. We also offer tailored workshops with topics around whole body health, and the impact of the mind, the body and the environment on the employee. This includes specific sessions on high-risk physical work, such as manual handling and load-shifting, as well as the emotional impact of workforce change and best-practice internal communication.
For more information phone or email to make an appointment to discuss the needs of your organisation.